Summer is slowly approaching, and with-it fun time full of games. An invitation to summer days is our LETOhranie festival. Its third year will once again take place in the beautiful French Park in Markušovce. The area includes the Dardanelles Summer Palace and a manor house with museum exhibits. However, LETOhranie and its rich program is designed especially for children. Parents, young people and everyone who likes entertainment, games, theatre, competitions and music will also enjoy it. The main program starts with a sports competition for children. This will be followed by a performance by Edo Drewo and the forest fairies entitled „living tree “. Adam Ďurica's concert will be the highlight of the festival.
Event invitation from Adam Ďurica
- 13:00 Opening of the event
- 15:00 Main competition for children - Sports competition that tests children and their abilities. They will be rewarded with souvenirs and sweets.
- 16:00 Edo Drewo and the forest fairies entitled „living tree “. Edo Drewo and his creative drama. Edo teaches children knowledge about nature, tells them a forest story. Mini disco with forest fairies and photography with magical creatures.
- 18:00 Adam Ďurica's concert
Side events throughout the afternoon:
- open-air wooden sculpture (exhibition in the park)
- horses in the park - pony rides, feeding and familiarisation with their character traits
- face painting
- magical oversized bubbles and photography
- balloon creations
- games in the park - cobweb, pétanque, jumping over obstacles and more
- painting on canvas
- Playful and creative nature
- Blue workshop - Ethnographic workshop with a touch of blue craft for kids and adults
|Presale||On the day of the event|
|Admission to the event||8 €||10 €|
|Children from 6 to 15 years||4 €||5 €|
|Children to 6 years||Free entrance|
Tickets for the event can be purchased at the Spiš Museum, or at the Manor and the Dardanelles Summer Palace in Markušovce.
Currently, we do not accept non-cash payments at the Spiš Museum in Spišská Nová Ves and its subsidiary facilities. We are actively working on this issue. Thank you for understanding.
Overview of other exhibitions
For the visitors of the event, we have prepared tours of the expositions in the manor house and the Dardanelles Summer Palace for a discounted entrance fee.
Date of the event
5. 6. 2022 start from 13:00
Venue of the event
The manor house and the Dardanelles Summer Palace in Markušovce
Michalská 382/59, 053 21, Markušovce, Slovak republic
The event is funded by a project “Manor House Susanna - Museum Experience“ supported by EEA Grants 2014 - 2021 and the state budget of the Slovak Republic.
The event takes place under the auspices of the Košice self-governing region.